Emirates Skywards is about to change the way you experience tax refunds. In partnership with utu, Emirates Skywards is now a pioneer in offering the world’s first tax refund-to-Miles program. Earn 4,167 Skywards Miles for every USD 100 of VAT Refund.
1. To convert utu Miles into Skywards Miles, you must be an existing Emirates Skywards member and your membership number must be provided at the time of placing the conversion request.
2. It would be the sole responsibility of the customer to provide the correct Emirates Skywards membership number for the conversion request.
3. Emirates and utu Rewards shall not be liable for any incorrect utu Miles transfer based on inaccurate information provided.
4. Skywards Miles will be credited to the member’s Emirates Skywards account within 10 working days from the date of successful submission of the request.
5. Following the submission of a conversion request, the conversion cannot be cancelled. utu Miles which have been converted to Skywards Miles cannot be converted back to utu Miles.
6. Once converted, the expiry and value of the Skywards Miles will be subject to Emirates Skywards Programme Rules.
7. utu Miles will be converted to Skywards Miles at the rate specified at the time of conversion. The conversion rate is subject to change without prior notice.
8. utu Tax Free terms and conditions apply.