We are proud to welcome Accor Live Limitless (ALL), your Lifestyle Loyalty Programme, to its growing list of partnerships. You can now experience the extraordinary and earn hotel points on your VAT refunds when shopping tax-free across 50 countries.
By now many of you who have traveled have experienced the benefits of receiving your VAT refund to your virtual utu Tax Free Card number. If you’re planning to travel in the coming months, making utu Tax Free Card your refund method on the tax free forms of any VAT refund operator yields 5% more cash when shopping in the Eurozone or up to 30% more when you choose to be refunded in the loyalty program of any of our Partners. Today we take that experience further with the addition of ALL.
With the launch of the new partnership, ALL becomes the first hospitality Group in the world to allow guests to convert their VAT refunds to ALL points that can be used across ALL’s broad ecosystem. Beyond their phenomenal hospitality portfolio, VAT refunds received in ALL points can be used from soothing spa experiences to experiencing the thrill of the Parc de Princes and the high-octane Paris St-Germain football team.
Using utu Tax Free Card to receive your VAT refund in ALL Points:
- After activating your utu Tax Free Card, shop and pay with a credit card as per usual then designate utu Tax Free Card as your refund destination. Here’s a quick guide on how the process works:
- Link your ALL membership to your utu Tax Free account and select ‘Accor Live Limitless’ as your preferred refund method
- When filling up a Tax Free form, enter your 16-digit utu Tax Free card number in the credit card field of any Tax Free from to make sure your tax refund gets sent to it
- If the store or Tax Refund Operator is helping to fill in your Tax Free form, inform them that you would like your refund to be received on the number shown on your utu Tax Free card
- When using a kiosk for a digital tax refund, simply follow the kiosk instructions and select credit card as your refund method. make sure to enter your 16 digit utu card number instead of your actual credit card number (you can also select an option to decide later and manually fill in your utu Tax Free Card number)
- Follow customs formalities as instructed by the Tax Refund Operator as usual
- Once the refund is processed, we will inform you of the number of ALL points that will be credited to you
ALL points will be credited within 10 working days after the tax refund has been processed.